Is the upcoming year the year of a brand-new, high-efficiency Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new HVAC installation is an outstanding investment. When you take time to find the right make and model, it’s an investment you’ll benefit from for many years
As your trusted team of heating specialists, Olde Towne Heating & Air boasts a reputation for professional furnace installation in Mount Pleasant. We use our extensive experience to recommend brands and features that offer the highest energy efficiency. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see bigger, better savings! But don’t delay, as this offer is only available until February 2nd, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and call 843-485-0967 when you’re ready to get your free, no-obligation quote for your 2024 furnace!
How Much Can a New Furnace Cost?
Similar to any utility system, you should consider anything that impacts the total cost of a new furnace. These factors are often:
- Proper sizing of the furnace: Large or multistory homes often need a more powerful furnace to provide enough heat for the entire property. A professional installer understands how to determine the best size furnace based on your specific heating needs.
- How much energy it uses: Highly efficient furnaces deliver heat more evenly, limiting energy use without sacrificing comfort. Higher performance means higher cost, but lower energy use means smaller monthly bills. Just wait and see how much that can add up to!
- New features and controls: Furnaces with newer features like compatibility with smart thermostats are usually more expensive at first. Keep in mind, however, that such additions can make controlling your HVAC system a lot easier.
The core idea is that furnace installation is about more than the up-front cost – considering lifetime costs is equally as useful. Finally, you don’t want to wait until the furnace you currently have is on its last leg. Proper timing of furnace replacement ensures you don’t pay unnecessary repair costs for the original.
Four Benefits of New Furnace Installation
Getting a new furnace can deliver so much more for you and your home than just reliable heat. For example, they can offer other benefits such as:
- High energy efficiency means lower bills: Modern furnaces are subject to rigorous energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Better performance with options such as variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors adjust their performance to use minimal energy for the desired temperature.
- Compatibility with smart accessories: New furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like a smart thermostat, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Enhanced indoor air quality with better filter designs: The better your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is just as relevant to a complete sense of comfort, and filters reduce dust or pollutants.
Begin 2024 on a High Note with Olde Towne Heating & Air and New Furnace Installation
Improving your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot simpler than you might think. With some assistance from the experts at Olde Towne Heating & Air, all you’ll have to do is let us know what your perfect furnace should have. Our team of certified HVAC professionals will use every tool at their disposal to find and set you up with the furnace that meets those needs.
Interested in starting the new year on a warmer note? Ask for your free quote for new furnace installation today, and remember to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.