At Olde Towne Heating & Air, we know that picking a company you can believe in to do AC repair in Mount Pleasant is important. We know how important it is to find a dependable company that does fantastic work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should have liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A trustworthy company that offers AC repair should have a list of references they’ll gladly offer you. Call these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can look at all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t planning to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you go with has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t ok standing behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Olde Towne Heating & Air a call at 843-485-0967. We’re happy to help!